Forthcoming Events at the Centre for Disability Law & Policy NUI Galway
For more information see www.nuigalway.ie/cdlp
- 8 September Launch of Book on National Disability Strategies (United Nations, New York)
- 20 October Conference on Disability and Inclusive Development (Dublin Convention Centre – co-sponsored event with CBM Ireland) with Judith Heumann, Special Advisor on Disability, US State Department
- 4 November Conference Advancing Citizenship and Disability: Toward a 21st Century Model of Supports for Persons with Disabilities (Clayton Hotel, Galway)
- 12 November Conference Employment Law and Mental Health (NUI Galway)
- 19 November Conference Genetic Discrimination: Transatlantic Perspectives on the Case for a European Level Legal Response - Aras Moyola NUI Galway
- 3 December (International Day of Persons with Disabilities) "The Ivory Tower and the Real World: Academia and the Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities" Anna Lawson, Senior Lecturer, University of Leeds (National Library, Dublin) co-sponsored event with the National Institute of Intellectual Disability (TCD) and Disability Studies Centre (UCD).